Rick, the place for selling a nice old Mercedes is on Bring a Trailer (BaT).
They auction them off. You'll need to take a bunch of nice pictures, maybe a
couple videos (cold start and then driving around), and then be very responsive
online as people comment and ask questions.

Max Dillon
Charleston SC

Dec 4, 2019 8:14:01 PM Rick Hawkins Java Letterpress Cycles Photon via Mercedes