We've gone on several Caribbean cruises, they're pretty fun, theres lots to do
on the floating hotel ships, shows, pools, climbing walls. Think of it as a
floating all inclusive (except alcohol) resort. I like getting to see several
places during the trip. We've had fun in Dominica, Honduras, Mexico, Belize
(cave tubing, super fun), St. Thomas, Puerto Rico, St. Kitts, Martinique, and
Barbados. I'm sure I've gotten a couple more too.
Angie says we're due for another one, I think our last was 2016.
-Curt

    On Saturday, December 7, 2019, 4:54:53 PM EST, Dan Penoff via Mercedes