We bought one years ago, clone of some type. Useless. Bin is small, work
quality is terrible, and usually it would fail to park on the charger so the
battery world die and the programming would fail, so in order to get it going
again was a pain. Someone else already said you've got to keep the floors
clear, that doesn't happen magically, and once the floors are clear, I can
vacuum a room in minutes and achieve a far higher quality of work.

The basic issue is physics. A small slow moving battery operated machine simply
doesn't have the power of a corded vacuum, doesn't have the sensors (eyes and
ears) to determine if the job is done right, and cannot overcome simple
obstacles (Jimmy put your toys away now or I'm putting them out on the street
curb for the kids in the neighborhood!).

They are a curiosity, not a real tool.

If you can get a free in-home trial period, probably will only take a few days
or a week to see if the machine is right or not.

Max Dillon
Charleston SC