I have most of the parts, but there are some key bits that were sold off, like
the blue flying saucer vacuum control valve. However, now that The White Whale
is too rusty to bring much $ as a whole car, she'll be more valuable as a
donor, so effectively I have more than one car's donor parts.

Max Dillon
Charleston SC