They are idiots, I would assume they did that, but I am using it as a good reason to check on things.

On 12/15/2019 8:33 PM, Dimitri Seretakis via Mercedes wrote:
Sometimes a breaker looks like it’s not tripped when in fact it is. If they
haven’t already, ask them to flip the breaker to off and back to on.

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 15, 2019, at 1:16 PM, Floyd Thursby via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>