New is far less expensive, and you get warranty.   Just how magic does it need
to be? 4K?  Normal 1080p at 120hz is good enough for something that large if
you are using it in a very large room, so you do not notice pixels.  The Sharp
52” is really good from 15 foot away.  For some reason the kids have hooked
video game to it and sit almost a meter off the screen staring at a steep angle
up the wall.

clay monroe