Follow up:

AC guy just left. Nothing I did disturbed things, it was pure chance.

“A” coil has leaks and the system has leaked down to the point where the low
pressure switch won’t engage. Looks like the coil is warranty but I’ll have to
cover the labor. Easy R&R as the unit is right in my garage and you can walk
right up to it, so that helps.

It sucks, but better it fails now that in the middle of summer. It’s 60F and
sunny today and will continue to be like this for a few days, so my timing is
good.

There’s always a bright side...

-D