I used to be a Levi’s guy, as I had an uncle that worked for them his whole
life and often passed me freebies as I was his sample size when I was younger.
I noticed maybe 10-15 years ago that the fabric was noticeably lighter and that
they didn’t wear nearly as long - but the prices weren’t any different.

At that point I went to name-brand Wranglers and have been far more pleased at
the durability and longevity.

I wear jeans for working, not a fashion statement. If they’re going to wear out
prematurely, I’ll find others that won’t.

-D