My buddy in school drove a prelude with about 250k on it. 5 speed manual.
Thing drove great. Never needed anything. He drove it through residency and
fellowship, at which point his wife convinced him to buy a used, new style
volvo wagon. That was a big step down in just about every department except
number of doors.