I had never heard of Red Head until this year when I bought a camo fleece hat
and gloves at Cabelas. Both are warm and sort of shed water, for awhile
anyway.Appears to have been around for a long time. Currently owned by Bass Pro.
-Curt

    On Wednesday, December 25, 2019, 3:31:52 PM EST, Craig via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

 On Thu, 19 Dec 2019 22:10:44 -0500 (EST) Mitch Haley via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> > On December 19, 2019 at 9:48 AM Curt Raymond via Mercedes
> > <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
>
> > OTOH "Darn Tough" socks are the best I've ever worn and I'm not
> > buying anything else. They're the most expensive socks I've ever had
> > and worth every penny. Made in USA too.
>
> Somebody mentioned these in a sock discussion on another forum, and I
> bought a six pack yesterday. They appear to be a suitable substitute at
> $18/6pr instead of $20/pr. Thicker than my Darn Tough socks, I'll let
> you know in a year if they are as durable. More wool and much less
> spandex than my DTs.

I received two pairs of these for Christmas.

I have not tried them on yet, so I cannot say how they fit.

Craig