Windows 10 is a good bit different than Windows 7.  I prefer Windows 10.  In
fact, as a Mac user for about 10 years, Windows 10 is the first version of
Windows I find acceptable to use.  I am not sure I will purchase another Mac.
I think Microsoft has really stepped up their game and Apple has been lagging
since the passing of Steve Jobs.  I just switched to Outlook 2019 after finding
that my 'sent' mail from Apple Mail goes into the 'trash' folder when using
Gmail.  I'm sure I could read an article on how to fix this and follow the
steps, but the whole point of Mac was 'it just works' and it just ain't so no
more...  Might as well buy a Lenovo or Microsoft laptop with a beautiful touch
screen...

    means little other than winders defender will die.