Time to make a Lowe’s trip in the morning with a 10% off coupon and buy another
hybrid water heater like the one I put in at the old house. Yeah, they’re $1200
new, but cost about $100/year to operate. A comparable standard resistance
element water heater costs around $400/year, so the hybrid payback is pretty
quick.

After all, it’s only money...

-D