Complete assembly is $$$. Try Parks Auto, and Baker Motors. Otherwise you can
get the ball joint and bushings separately, but need a press to get the ball
joint out, and the bushings are a bear too.

I've ordered a press from Germany, still waiting, probably won't arrive until
later in January. I have a press from Hazard Fraught, but you'll need to cut
off the ball joint stem and heat the LCA in order to use this press.

Max Dillon
Charleston SC