You could probably get some paint mixed up and buy a cheap HF HVLP sprayer set-up for less than farming it out, assuming you had a place to set up little temporary spray booth .

--FT

On 1/3/20 3:24 PM, Greg Fiorentino via Mercedes wrote:
I found a nice rear bumper cover on CL for $60. It was for a ML500, so has the
Parkmatic sensors which I don't need. Perhaps I can get some $ back for them on
eBay. It's white, so needs painted silver to match my ML320.

How much would Maaco charge me to paint a bumper? Or how much will I spend on
quality matching paint in rattle-cans?

Greg

-----Original Message-----
From: Mercedes [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com] On Behalf Of Floyd
Thursby via Mercedes
Sent: Friday, January 03, 2020 11:42 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Cc: Floyd Thursby
Subject: Re: [MBZ] should a bid a Kaleb for it? -- rear bumber

This one is $270 or $286, the total depends on any options like park
sensors or such

https://www.carid.com/2005-mercedes-m-class-bumpers/replace-rear-bumper-cover-9960745.html

This one on Amazon is $315

https://www.carid.com/2005-mercedes-m-class-bumpers/replace-rear-bumper-cover-9960745.html

I know I saw one for like $250 but probably didn't bookmark it or maybe
it was really cheap, but the first one is close

--FT