Creating the Windows 10 media on a USB drive, slow going so far. Creating both
32 bit and 64, I'd like to have 64 thinking that I can use the 8 GB of RAM
installed. Finished the download, verification in progress. Back to domestic
work til this and a backup of current system is complete.

Max Dillon
Charleston SC