Down the road from the home of SWMBA is a chinese/pizza place.  I have not
attempted to investigate, as the possibilities are troubling.  It does share a
small building with a walk in clinic.

clay

> On Jan 7, 2020, at 1:10 PM, Floyd Thursby via Mercedes
> <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
>
> The menu looks like your basic Eye-talyun ingredients.  Did I miss the
> cultural appropriation?  Or is it because a japanese guy doing eye-talyun?
>
> There is some Asian guy in Louisville maybe who is doing all kinds of
> interesting things with merkin food.  I guess it doesn't matter much about
> your heritage it's what you like.
>
> --FT
>
> On 1/7/20 4:53 PM, Greg Fiorentino via Mercedes wrote:
>> To all you pizza purists out there, let me share a tale of...either
>> wonderful EurAsian food fusion...or arrant cultural appropriation, depending
>> on your PC stance:
>>
>> Daisuke Matsumoto
>>
>> and <http://www.lasorrentinavw.com/home.html>
>>
>> He was introduced to me by my DIL, who had worked with him at another
>> restaurant here. He learned pizza in Naples, had a truck with a wood-fired
>> oven. Made good pizza with interesting ingredients.
>>
>> Last year IIRC there was a series in the Oregonian newspaper doing a search
>> for the best pizza in the metropolitan area. Portland has a reputation as
>> the location of some world-class restaurants, while the suburb across the
>> river that I call home is derided as a backward bunch of rubes: "Vantucky".
>> And yet, the pizza truck in a microbrew parking lot won the Oregonian's top
>> marks.
>>
>> Unfortunately, pizza in not on my personal menu very often. And I must admit
>> a certain chauvinistic aversion to Dice-K's, because of the Neapolitan vs.
>> Sicilian style. My lineage is Sicilian and Calabrese. But I welcome the
>> Japanese element!
>>
>> Greg
>>
>> Who grew up on Brooklyn pizza.

clay monroe

I turned my computer upside down and shook it, but the bookmark for what I'm
looking for didn't fall out.