Clay,
What sort of Doodle is it, Labradoodle, Goldendoodle, Britneydoodle or??
Doodles make wonderful guide dogs, at least the two Labradoodles that we have
had so far. The two Doodles in training to be our next guide dogs are
Goldendoodles. The pet Doodles  do like to bark at any activity going on
outside.
Kevin in Hillsboro, OR
2019 Sprinter 330 miles, Low Mileage Lutgard AKA Der Doodlewagen
1982 240D, High Mileage Hildegard

Sent from my iPhone