I think Jaime may be the only of us on this list that has old enough cars to use one.   Maybe RTW cars still use foot pumps unless lektrick pump is specified.

OK Don via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
January 8, 2020 at 7:22 PM
Don't need one, but either or both the '70 220D and/or the '76 300D had the foot pump washer sprayer. The nozzles were clogged once, and when I stomped
on it, the tube came out of the bulb and soaked my ankle. I ended up
replacing the assembly with a new one as the bulb outlet was cracking as
well ...

On Wed, Jan 8, 2020 at 6:57 PM Curley McLain via Mercedes <