I've often thought about getting a printer but I've got no skilz on the design
side making it fairly impractical. Our house is so small it'd be inconvenient
too ASFAIK prints easily run into tens of hours...
-Curt

    On Monday, January 13, 2020, 4:11:32 PM EST, Curley McLain via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

 here's a printer for $200.  You can create the file, then go inta biz,
https://www.monoprice.com/product?p_id=40108&cl=res&utm_source=200109_email_seg&utm_medium=email&utm_content=cadet_button&utm_campaign=200110_cadet_comingsoon&deliveryName=DM7722