I can think of a number of colour combinations I would rather have, but it looks like a nice car.

RB

On 14/01/2020 11:55 AM, Floyd Thursby via Mercedes wrote:
It's an SD but looks really nice but price from a flipper is high

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1336829329837689/

1984 Mercedes-Benz Mercedes-Benz 300 D Sedan 4D
Murrells Inlet, SC· about a day ago <https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1336829329837689/?ref=product_details
$4,500

 * About This Vehicle

 *

     o Driven 136,500 miles
 *

     o Automatic transmission
 *

     o Exterior color: Gold · Interior color: Brown
 *

     o Good condition
<https://www.facebook.com/business/help/979881538883930>

Seller's Description

1984 Mercedes Benz 300 D in Good condition. I purchased car from one owner family that was purchased new by her parents. Has new tires, brake's recently replaced, A/C still operates. Car has been serviced religiously and all services have the paperwork with the car. Paint has been over buffed over the years. Miles are 136500 with is no miles for Mercedes diesel engine, it runs Great !!! Radio is the one item I know that is not working, aftermarket radio can be installed easily enough.........just leaving car as original as I found it.