On Thu, 23 Jan 2020 06:54:52 -0500 Mitch Haley via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> Looks like the price went down a dollar.

You are right, it did!

I saw some decrease before the day I sent the original email about this,
but I figured the ending of their sale meant the price would go up.

I was wrong, so if someone delayed, the price is now $18.99.

Whether or how much it might go down from now I cannot say ...

Craig