Yeah either one maybe. The daughter unit 124 is ok but needing this and that.
While I’d like a diesel that color combo makes me gag for some reason. Either
flip it to her for the 124 or sell it. I like the silver E320 gasser, it does
ok on petrol, about what the diesel did and is quite peppy.  Everything works,
its a pretty nice car.  I’m going to check out that old dead man 211 05 E500,
the woman seems anxious to unload it, if that is nice I might unload the 210
E320 then. Creep up into newer cars although they are getting more complex.. .

I’m thinking this might be something simple on the E300 as I doubt an injection
pump would go bad. I need to learn what that GP issue is about — a relay maybe?
 Didn’t look at that on the first $500E300 as it just has 2 bad GPs.  If the
GPs aren’t heating it’s not gonna light off easily.   Or maybe a fuel pump or
relay?  Both of those would be simple enough to swap from the crashed E300.

Any ideas let me know.

--FT
Sent from iPhone