On 23/01/2020 3:23 PM, Curley McLain via Mercedes wrote:
A few years ago someone posted a clever use for old walkers.   Now a neighbor is throwing out a bunch of walkers, including the wheeled sit-down walkers and I can't remember what the use was.   Anyone remember?

I was thinking 2 walkers and a slab of 3/4" plywood could make a portable bench.  Or 2 walkers could replace sawhorses.

What other uses for old walkers can all you creative geniuses come up with?