I thought no one would ever ask, my account is about to expire!
Anyway, this is not "CarFax" but it should do.

I hope it helps,

Omar.

  The vehicle identification number you submitted has been analyzed and
summary information on your car is shown below.

Report Run Date: 04/25/2006
Vehicle Description: WDBEB33D4HA344497
TitleCheck: Record(s) Found
Problem Check: No Record Found
Odometer Check: Record(s) Found
Vehicle Information: No Record Found
Full History: Record(s) Found

VIN: WDBEB33D4HA344497
Year: 1987
Make: Mercedes-Benz
Model: 300 Series 300D-T
Style/Body: 4 Door Sedan
Engine: 3.0L I-6 FI TDsl
Country of Assembly: Germany

Title Problem Found! AutoCheck's database for this 1987 Mercedes-Benz 300
Series 300D-T (WDBEB33D4HA344497) found historical events that might
indicate a significant automotive problem. These problems can indicate past
automotive damage or warnings associated with the vehicle title.

Problems Checked Results Found
Abandoned  No Abandoned Record Found
Damaged  No Damaged Record Found
Fire Damage  No Fire Damage Record Found
Grey Market  No Grey Market Record Found
Hail Damage  No Hail Damage Record Found
Insurance Loss  No Insurance Loss Record Found
Junk  No Junk Record Found
Rebuilt/Rebuildable  No Rebuilt/Rebuildable Record Found
Salvage  Salvage Record(s) Found

Your Vehicle Checks Out! AutoCheck's database for this 1987 Mercedes-Benz
300 Series 300D-T (WDBEB33D4HA344497) shows no historical events that
indicate a significant automotive problem. These problems can indicate
previous car damage, theft, or other significant problem.

Problems Checked Results Found
NHTSA Crash Test Vehicle  No NHTSA Crash Test Record Found
Frame Damage  No Frame Damage Record Found
Major Damage Incident  No Major Damage Record Found
Manufacturer Buyback/Lemon  No Manufacturer Buyback/Lemon Record Found
Odometer Problem  No Odometer Problem Record Found
Recycled  No Recycled Record Found
Salvage Auction  No Salvage Auction Record Found
Water Damage  No Water Damage Record Found

Your Vehicle Checks Out! For this 1987  Mercedes-Benz  300 Series 300D-T
(WDBEB33D4HA344497) no indication of an odometer rollback or tampering was
found. We determine odometer rollbacks by searching for records that
indicate odometer reading that are less than a previously reported value.
Other odometer events can report events of tampering, or possible odometer
breakage.

Report Date: 04/25/2006
Date Reported Odometer Reading
04/26/1994 51,745

Your Vehicle Checks Out! AutoCheck shows a clean record for this 1987
Mercedes-Benz 300 Series 300D-T (WDBEB33D4HA344497).   For some cars, past
vehicle information may give indication of excessive wear and tear, such as
police cars or taxi use.

Problems Checked Results Found
Accident Data  No Accidents Reported Through State Agencies Or Independent
Sources
Corrected Title  No Corrected Title Record Found
Driver Education  No Driver Education Record Found
Duplicate Title  No Duplicate Title Record Found
Emission/Safety Inspection  No Emission/Safety Inspection Record Found
Fire Damage Incident  No Fire Damage Incident Record Found
Lease  No Lease Record Found
Lien  No Lien Record Found
Livery Use  No Livery Use Record Found
Government Use  No Government Use Record Found
Police Use  No Police Use Record Found
Fleet  No Fleet Record Found
Fleet and/or Rental  No Fleet and/or Rental Record Found
Rental  No Rental Record Found
Fleet and/or Lease  No Fleet and/or Lease Record Found
Repossessed  No Repossessed Record Found
Storm Area Registration/Title  No Storm Area Registration/Title Indicated
Taxi Use  No Taxi Use Record Found
Theft  No Theft Record Found

Below are the historical events for this vehicle listed in chronological
order. Any discrepancies will be in bold text.

Report Run Date: 04/25/2006
VIN: WDBEB33D4HA344497  1987  Mercedes-Benz  300 Series 300D-T

Event Date Event Location Odometer Reading Data Source Event Detail
04/26/1994 CA 51,745 Motor Vehicle Dept. ODOMETER READING FROM DMV
07/17/1994 SIERRA MADRE, CA Motor Vehicle Dept. TITLE
09/27/2002 SIERRA MADRE, CA Motor Vehicle Dept. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL
10/09/2002 SIERRA MADRE, CA Motor Vehicle Dept. TITLE
03/10/2005 FAIRFIELD, CA Motor Vehicle Dept. TITLE
SALVAGE
07/21/2005 NORTH HIGHLANDS, CA Motor Vehicle Dept. REGISTRATION
EVENT/RENEWAL
07/21/2005 NORTH HIGHLANDS, CA Motor Vehicle Dept. SALVAGE
07/31/2005 NORTH HIGHLANDS, CA Motor Vehicle Dept. TITLE
SALVAGE