Waste veg oil never burns cleanly and always has huge carbon left behind. I
will give you odds the valves are clumps of carbon that are now holding
open, the rings are locked in their grooves with hard carbon. The IP is
destroyed and can NOT be rebuilt. The injectors are covered in hard carbon
and WVO snot baked and cooked and coked in place...
The other damage is to long to list.