She told me they did the conversion out west somewhere, Oregon or Washington if I recall.  No rust on it, body was good, interior was good though it had sheepskins on the front seats so I didn't pull those back.  It really just needs and engine transplant and be good to go after removing all the veggie nonsense.  This is not a turbo engine.

She had a new front bumper in the garage too she was gonna throw in.  I could use that on the smashed $500E300.  Hubbie packed on her and moved to Arkiesaw and took the title which he can't find now.  Her boy at CCU had the key for some reason and she texted him to send it back.  Would need that to move it, it's in one of those new Nexton vinyl villages with an alley in back of the house/garage.

--FT