How much water are you going to have to carry to get some boost from this? And doesn't hydrogen have an atomic number of 1?

Doesn't sound like much energy is there... I've read that if an 18 wheeler was run on hydrogen that 4/5ths of the trailer would have to be the fuel tank to get comparable energy. Even after serious compression!

Let him pay the $247 and we'll all learn from him.

Also, the $1.99 website they have makes me suspicious, not to mention the $2 per metric tonne components pictured. ("Wow, they look just like the parts in my Buick") Nuff said!

Jeff Zedic
Toronto
87 300TD