THERE IS AN EASY SOLUTION THAT ONLY COSTS ABOUT 11 DOLLARS PER PILOT AND A FEW
MINUTES PILOT TRAINING:

Truly leak-proof, the 360-degree design of this Sippy cup is great for avoiding
messes. It may take a bit of practice, but Pilots will quickly learn how to
drink from it (tilt the cup and suck on the valveā€™s edge).

https://www.babylist.com/hello-baby/best-sippy-cups

GERRY