Fixin ol Dissels with Mechanical Fuel Injection
Laying by caches of supplies for the coming apocalypse.
Group thrapy  (punching holes in paper or other materials)
Improving our hunting and gathering skills
teaching those of younger generations who are worth trying to save.

"More factors are being revealed that
the Corona Virus is a Bio Weapon and engineered to kill American so Chinese
can take over the land and treasure... [speculative talking based on
reports of some Chinese leader of their bio weapons department.]" Well that fits in with their dumping lots of their citizens in our country, legal and illegal.
G Mann via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
February 5, 2020 at 11:05 PM
So.... what should be on our 11 year bucket list then... ??
Could be interesting, couldn't it? More factors are being revealed that