You are not serious. If you truly wanted it, you would buy it, fly out to get it, and enjoy the drive back home.

'RB

On 12/02/2020 9:19 AM, Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes wrote:
Inaugural year of this famous W116 flagship car.  I remember the magazine
ads when it first appeared.  IIRC this was the first time Mercedes launched
a national media campaign.

I drool over the color combination.  It will sell for NR and if it were on
the east coast I would do something stupid, like buy it impulsively.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1973-mercedes-benz-450se-9/?utm_source=dailymail&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2020-02-12