There may be trouble in minds of bidders over the DJetronic system.  Very
fiddly if touched by an idiot and there is diminished stock of people able to
set the early electronic injection right.  That and the rarity of new injectors
with attendant high cost.  I scored the last six that the CC had when I was
having the SL rejuvenated.  Two injectors had massive leakage, and I thought it
best to resolve it in one step instead of going back in multiple times later.
IIRC, I was charged around $280 per unit.  I had replaced two injectors a few
years before when I had my indy defornicate the work done by a “Euro” shoppe
the local section had a tech event at.  I made the mistake of having them do a
tune/misfire job at the 25% “savings” offered.  Cost me $4k for their ham
handed work and the proper resolution.

clay