Along with the wagon arrived today a box of assorted parts from Speed,
among which is the switch panel, the one that carries the
sunroof/antenna/etc switches.  From the epc, the p/n I ordered &
received looked to have 5 openings for switches, the 5th being needed
for a light range adjuster switch.  However what arrived has a sixth
opening, 4th from the left, a bit narrower than the others and without
the little top & bottom recessed bits for the switches to latch onto.
Anybody with any experience with euro 123's seen anything like this
and maybe know what's intended for this extra opening?  Guess I could
stuff it with chewing gum or something...   :(

joe