My understanding of contagion for this virus is that it is rather hardy and
able to survive on surfaces for a while without a host.  The thing seems
airborne as well, spreading through sneezes and coughing, as well as actual
touch.  Food handlers, social workers, care providers, anybody with a runny
nose in close proximity will gladly shed vectors.  I hate sitting in a room
with the old folks edjumakation courses, as they hack and snortle for 75
minutes.  Heaven forbid one should sneeze on the coffee urn or cookie tray!

Most recent news report had one of the early evacuees on the State Department
747 cleared quarantine period of 14 days and then fell ill.  I think it is
either on base in TX or CA.

clay