We revel in the nut cases. If you have been reading the Seattle Times series on sexual predators this week, you know that for a paltry $40 and background check you too can become a "counselor" and provide "Therapy". no real training needed, just get the paper and hang out your shingle.

Maybe Mistress Jill should have done that.