I’ve been staying away from ACC servo equipped cars for that reason. That price
may be high, but There just haven’t been any worthwhile W116 300SD’s out there,
and I’ve always lusted for a good one. Then, I think about the simplicity and
ease of maintaining my 240D, and that $5500 will do wonders for it!
Kevin in Hillsboro, OR
2019 Sprinter 336 miles, Low Mileage Lutgard AKA Der DoodleWagen
1982 240D, High Mileage Hildegard

Sent from my iPhone