This is the best graphic I have seen of distribution.   Unfortunately, it is from a twit.   I've not been able to find it in original form, just as a twit tweeeeet.

https://twitter.com/AFP/status/1228214852943921153/photo/1

AFP appears to be a french news agency.   Graphic is as of 2-14-19.   It now covers all of china.    The only bit of humor I can find in the whole mess is that it is mostly affecting the population of those who created it.   But it is pretty obvious, that it won't be contained by the chicomms.    So far, other than a couple cases, Korea is ok.   If the norks get it, it will do a number on theor population.

It seems like now is a good time to stay home, where ever you are.  Any airliner has a high likelihood of having a carrier aboard, given that it appears to be able to last a month on surfaces, and its long contagion period without any symptoms.

G Mann via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
February 15, 2020 at 11:25 AM
Much of the technical reporting is saying the coronavirus has BOTH SARS and selected dna elements of HIV 1... but only the HIV 1 segments that bind the
virus to human cells.

More and more information is stating the possibility of a virus mutation
that only picks up selective DNA elements of HIV 1 and combines them with
SARS, then further selects the ability to stay alive outside of the
infected host for several days [now been reported as long as a month] is
extremely unlikely to happen outside a bio weapons lab..

Looks more and more like China was using the level 4 lab, which just
happens to be at Wuhan, China, to develop something to kill millions.. and
it got loose, or was let loose, on the world.

On Sat, Feb 15, 2020 at 9:40 AM Greg Fiorentino via Mercedes <