I got this fairly decent 184kmi E300 I picked up for $500, cranks but won’t
start, I think it’s that relay which I can pull off the one I smashed. Haven’t
been to the smashed car yet to get it. I hate the color and this E320 is
running pretty well so I might flip it fast, maybe sell the E320 too and get
something newer like a 211 wagon although they are probably more of a PITA to
deal with. Or get this ML500 sorted and just drive that.

--FT
Sent from iPhone