I bought a bunch of bare warm white LEDs to make some undercabinet lighting but never got them organized.  I was just going to glue them to some lexan strips or something like that, maybe with some aluminum behind to be sort of a heat sink.  I put in some 110V outlets under the cabinets with 2 USB ports, bought some USB connectors to wire to the LEDs.  I ran some CAT5 in the walls between each bank of cabinets, I was thinking to put an arduino controller on them for PWM dimming.

If you want to invest a bit of time and very little money you can buy the LEDs off Banggood, 12V->5V converters, etc. to run them, and roll your own lights.

--FT