I have read some disturbing stuff about the head of the WHO. We (the USA) can
rely on...the USA and a few allies, but NOT China, and also NOT the UN.

Greg

-----Original Message-----
From: Mercedes [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com] On Behalf Of Dan Penoff
via Mercedes
Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2020 3:17 PM
To: Okie Benz
Cc: Dan Penoff
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT Stocks are on Sale!

Holy mother of pearl. All the media paranoia has got the wife convinced we’ll
all be dying or dead within a month, sort of. She’s not quite that far, but she
wanted me to find masks (no such thing) and she went out and bought like a
month’s worth of food. In fairness, she’s a bit more sensitive to this stuff as
her immune system is somewhat compromised from her cancer treatments, but...

We had our public health people in today to talk to the employees and do a news
conference for the public. In a nutshell, they said it’s going to get worse
before it gets better, but as long as people follow protocols much like they
should for avoiding the flu, the risk, if any, should be minimal.

I got trained by WHO employees years ago in my travels on the proper way to
wash your hands. I’ve done it ever since. I’m pretty healthy, so I have to
think that it helped, even if it was just a little.

-D