Checked over the vacuum system.   did not find any problems.   Blew out the manifold fitting and line to overboost cutout.   It is a little better, but not where it should be.   I don't have a vacuum gauge here to check actual vacuum. When driving you can tell is is getting some boost, but not where it should be.

What should be next?   Turn up the alda?

The 87 300D will chirp the tires going from 1st to 2nd.   THis one is nowhere near that.   With a missing cyl, it may never chirp the tires, but all y'all have talked about how these are better than the 87.   So far, I like the 87/OM603 better.

Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
March 4, 2020 at 7:29 AM
You probably have a vacuum leak somewhere. The turbo is vacuum operated on these rather than pressure. Low vacuum equals no boost.

Sent from my iPhone