Here's the bottom line from the link you provided:

"Current symptoms reported for patients with COVID-19 have included mild to
severe respiratory illness with fever1
<https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/faq.html#footnote1>, cough, and
difficulty breathing."

Hmmm, yep, that sounds like the end of the world as we know it!  Sure
thing, we ARE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!

Give me a break, read up yourself.  Your older and in a higher risk
category, fine, wash your hands, stop touching your face, and avoid public
places.  Stay in good shape, keep your lungs and heart healthy, and even if
you get infected, odds are 15% or less that it will be fatal.  Do you want
to live forever?
Max
Charleston SC