Not sure about NA OM617 but in winter storm of 2013 big tree branch came
down on my 82 CD. As I was getting ready to kiss it good by, body shop
called and said ins co would not total it. Repairs were about 6k and car
booked at at 13400. So  I got a new pant job,new sunroof etc out of it. I
did buy RF  fender from Rusty so it could be done then. YMMV
Dwight E. Giles Jr.
Wickford RI