787 is a really nice, really quiet plane. I've flown on them to asia a couple
times.
-Curt

    On Sunday, March 8, 2020, 10:28:18 AM EDT, Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

 I’m flying on a big boy 787 tomorrow to San Francisco. This will be my first
time on one of these. When I first booked the trip a couple of weeks ago the
flight was full. I watch the seat maps to see if I can get a better seat daily
and over the last few days seats have been opening up. This morning nearly the
entire economy section is empty. All my other 8 segments for the trip appear to
have lots of empty seats which normally never happens these days.

Sent from my iPhone