As I said earlier, if you’ve got time do the tourista stuff, it’s fun and
entertaining and you’ll be surrounded by crowds and homeless selling
sweatshirts when the sun goes down and the temperature drops 20 degrees.

Fisherman’s Wharf, Boudin’s (bakery) and a sourdough bread bowl of clam
chowdah, ride the Mason/Powell cable car line, drive across the Golden Gate to
the Marin Highlands and look at the city if it’s not fogged in, etc., etc.

-D