That was a sale price, a couple weeks ago it was $0.75/lb for bone in breasts.
I kind of prefer bone in, I think theres more flavor even if they take a little
longer to cook. Better for making soup too.
So obviously we've got 20# of those in the freezer. One of the various reasons
I'm not afeared of COVID-19...

-Curt

    On Tuesday, March 10, 2020, 1:41:07 PM EDT, Curley McLain via Mercedes