So before I left for my trip I wanted to buy some hand sanitizer just to play
it safe. All the stores in my little 1 stoplight town were sold out. People
that are staying home not going anywhere are hoarding all of this stuff and the
people like me that are out traveling for work can’t get it.

Sent from my iPhone