I'm in.  Whatever resources they have left after Mr. Sandman takes them to the cleaners should be forfeited over this scam which is creating monumental losses.   I am not sure if 100B is the right amount, but that can be determined by Lin Wood and his team.  Each fearmonger has to be sued individually by a class.

Craig,   The article about waiting for a coming danger is good.   We've been here before,  At least once every year since 1999.   But this time it is different.   When the boy cried "wolf" the mediaocrats hyped the danger to a point we've never seen before.   Far beyond what we have seen before!   This will go into the history books as the greatest fearmongering ever.  Before 1999, there was the "oil Crisis" then the "TP crisis," (one I forgot) then the "second oil crisis", and so forth. Each time the mediaocrats tested their ability to herd sheeple around, then to do their bidding.  Isn't that slavery, or bondage, or (pick a synonym)?

That "TP crisis" of the 70s was created when the big paper companies saw how successful the oil companies were to create a "shortage" and then double prices.   Oh yes, please compare the price of peanuts in America before 1976, when we elected a peanut farmer, and again in 1980.   In between, there was a "peanut shortage."   Remember that one?    I've forgotten most of them.

We will survive, but we have to quit getting sucked in by these scammers.   Making it economically infeasible for them to run the scam is the best way to stop it.