On the schematic, the low speed circuit is easier to follow from fuses (2) to the fans and ground.   I will start by troubleshooting that part.   The high speed side gets power from K4/10 and I have not yet located that device or its function.

Possible points of failure on the high speed side:
no power from K4/10
Bad relay k9
No power to K9 from fuse fuzzy (perhaps 7?)
bad PBU, so K9 does not engage
B10/8 bad
there is also a x11/4 (impulse readout) involved via the PBU but I can't figure out what it does or how it is involved.

Since there is no low speed fan, if it is made to work properly, it could restore all functions as they should be.