On this St. Paddy’s day, our house is gonna be wearin’ some new green paint to
prepare it for sale. It looks like we’re going to be moving to a new house on
4.82 acres in Clatskanie, OR. I’ll have a shop in which to tinker on the 240D
as well as repairing and rebuilding RC cars for my RC trade-in business.
There’s plenty of area out back to run them! The Doodle puppies will have
plenty of space to run and play, and all of this will cost over $100K less than
the selling price of our current city residence!!
Kevin in Hillsboro, OR
2019 Sprinter 630 miles, Low Mileage Lutgard AKA Der DoodleWagen
1982 240D, High Mileage Hildegard

Sent from my iPhone