Okay, Levi, you have your opinion, but here's mine.
Subarus are UUUUUUGGGGLLLYYYYY.

300SD are the most beautiful car EVER made by anyone.

I just feel all luxurious and ensconced in the Beauty Car whenever I drive
it.  I love to float down the freeway and drive 300 miles then hop out of
the car all fresh like a flower.

Of course, it has had the maintenance it deserves, like new suspension and
everything but the steering box, and I'm getting a new one for my birthday
this summer. (Yay!)

Comparing a subaru and a mercedes 300SD is like comparing a  teenage boy to
Miss America.  It's just too bizarre for words.

Lynn
'85 300SD "Victoria"
206K